Wybrane konferencje zagraniczne
- 8th Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreation and Protected Areas (MMV) “Cooperation across borders and scales”, 26-30.09.2016, Nowy Sad (Serbia)Organizator: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Department Of Geography, Tourism And Hotel Management
Referat 1.: Is PPGIS always an effective management tool? Reflections based on the Tatra National Park case study.
Referat 2.: Does Natura 2000 always mean an ecotourism potential? Application of PP GIS to the perception study of the tourist stakeholders’ values at the local scale of Natura 2000 municipalities
- European Ecosystem Services „Helping nature to help us”, 19-23.09.2016, Antwerpia (Belgia)
Organizator: University of Antwerp
Referat: Co-producing of new knowledge through the maps – empirical examples from three-stage PPGIS focus group interviews with nature conservation experts and local leaders on the ecosystem services perception.
- 27th International Congress for Conservation Biology, 4th European Congress for Conservation Biology “Mission Biodiversity: Choosing new paths for conservation”, 2-6.08.2015, Montpellier, Francja
Organizator: Society for Conservation Biology
Poster: Rethinking the use of PPGIS in exploring perception of ecosystem services - How to assure data validity?
- 9th IALE World Congress „Crossing Scales, Crossing Borders: Global Approaches to Complex Challenges”, 5-10.07.2015, Portland, OR, USA
Organizator: International Association of Landscape Ecology
Referat: Landscape as a double ecotourist asset - PPGIS support for analysis of ecotourism potential in peripheral municipalities in Poland.
- 6th International Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreational and Protected Areas „Outdoor Recreation in Change - Current Knowledge and Future Challenges”, 21-24.08.2012, Sztokholm, Szwecja.
Organizator: resrarch programme „Outdoor Recreation in Change”, gathering researchers from: Mid-Sweden University, University of Gothenburg, Karlstad University, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Umeå University, Blekinge Institute of Technology and Örebro University.
Referat: „Model of high-mountain hiking trails (via ferrata type) in Tatra National Park – A comparison between Poland and Slovakia in the context of the Alps”.